Our workplace is distinguished by a rare blend of cordiality, integrity, and intellectual energy. We seek skilled and passionate individuals who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspiring ideas to our table. We take great joy in nurturing committed and driven individuals who share our interests in design and incisive enquiry across all fields.
Location: Bidor, Perak
- To receive the materials ordered by the purchase department and supplied by the suppliers in a proper maintains as per standard procedure.
- To ensure the accuracy in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from suppliers.
- To stock the materials received from suppliers properly as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
- To ensure proper stocking of materials by using appropriate method of care and preservation to avoid any damage and loss.
- To ensure a smooth issue of materials to production or requestor.
- To maintain any computerized data (ERP and others) and reports of inventories in Bidor plant.
- To ensure inventory record is maintained up to date, and stock level is maintained at defined level.
- To communicate effectively with HQ (Rawang plant) on goods received, as well as purchase and material requisitions for smooth operation.
- Any other jobs or role assigned by the management.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and above.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.